But the answers are all there.
We forget this ~ especially if emotional energy such as fear and desperation take hold.
The natural intuitive whispers, the obvious intuitive hits, are overshadowed and it can seem like the answer evades.
But the answers are all there.
Intuition is an amazing tool to use in building a client/sales flow – but only if you access it. Most of us use our limited minds and get stuck in uncertainty.
Intuition can help access information to make the best decision at any point of the client journey from when they first get in touch with your work through to accessing your offers.
Here are 3 intuitive techniques used to aid in drawing in clients to your offers:
- Technique #1 – Intuiting the best freebie (for my market/tribe and the offer)
- Technique #2 – Sussing out potential clients and follow ups in my field during a launch
- Technique #3 – Sensing the neutral point for approaching follow ups
Below outlines briefly how you could use these techniques.
None of these are about manipulating a person to go against their wishes, but instead about finding the best chances for your services/offers to meet those clients who will benefit the most from them.
Technique #1 – Intuiting the best freebie (for my market/tribe and the offer)
A freebie (or even low-cost offer) is often used to educate potential clients and build credibility or certainty that you are the person who could help them.
Many brainstorm up a freebie idea or copy their current business mentor’s technique, which may not be the best options for your market/tribe or your offer. There are so many different types, such as: webinars, workshops, challenges, quizzes, checklists, mini-sessions, video series, e-books and more.
Take a moment to imagine from your potential client’s perspective. You might even imagine stepping into them & seeing from their perspective and ask the following questions:
- What important things do they need to know to have better understanding &/or excitement to purchase your offer?
- What format would be the best way to prepare them to work with you deeper?
Key: While this is an intuitive technique to help make decisions on your freebie (or even low-cost offer), it is still important to involve your market and followers.
Involving them on the journey of a new freebie will help you tailor it well to their needs as well as allowing you to seed the offer early to improve its chances of interest.
Technique #2 – Sussing out potential clients and follow ups in my field during a launch
This technique requires expanding and projecting your awareness out into the field. If you relax and just sense/listen into your current field, you will get a sense of how many potential clients there are for your current offer.
It really is as simple as this.
Key: If your mind is desperate to attain a certain number, it can override your intuitive sensing. It is important to have a focus on the truth, rather than your wants for this technique.
However, if you can sense what the potential number is in your current field, this might give you clues that you need to increase your field to reach a larger desired number.
Technique #3 – Sensing the neutral point for approaching follow ups
The neutral point technique requires body-energy sensing. It involves feeling into the difference if you:
- lean in too far to the potential client (eg too desperate/pushy)
- lean back away from the potential client (eg too complacent/avoidant) &
- sit in a neutral point where you meet them equally & with sovereignty.
Taking the time to sense these 3 positions, as you imagine your potential client in front of you (aka – an actual person you could follow up with, not an imaginary figure).
Sense what you might do if you lean in too far into their person space.
Sense what you might do if you lean too far back away from them.
And then in the neutral point, sense what is the best way to approach and connect with them.
There are wonderful insights you can gain from doing this exercise that takes less than a minute, including the best action to take from the neutral position.
Other Ways You Can Use Intuition in Business
Other ways I use intuition in my business (from intention through to sales/marketing through to delivery):
- Clarifying the niche or sub-niche for the offer
- Deciding price range for offers, services and programs
- Tuning into the marketing message for landing page and social media posts
- Determining the next action step to take for a launch
- Tuning into the best offer for someone in the sales process
- Sensing the level of interest of someone in the sales process
- Tuning into clients before the session (key focus that will support them)
This doesn’t include the intuition I use inside my sessions or to create courses & new healing process and modalities.
There are potential clients are out there in your field waiting to work with you and benefit from your offer/s. Even if you think there isn’t.
Intuition is a great way to open you up to the true possibility available to you.
But only if you use it!
An 8wk container for healers/coaches/intuitives to build & refine a reliable Soul-client flow to your transformational offer!
We start 10th Oct!
Sign up here by 7th Oct.