When you’ve moved past the defence of the status quo and open yourself up to be willing to heal ~ then opportunities for transformation begin to be revealed.
This is where it gets important to be discerning!
I hear different schools of thought…
- The root cause to all illness is inflammation
- The root cause to all illness is in the imbalance of gut health
- The root cause to all illness is emotional and belief-driven
- Once you find the corresponding thought, then the illness will go away
The real problem with this is not in the suggestion, but the assumption that everyone is exactly the same and every situation is exactly the same. It makes me shake my head.
People, when they move past resisting the willingness to heal, then jump into trying all this & that – every or any possible method. Which means that things could go either way:
- Jump in and land exactly where they need to be and get the result desired
- Start to burn up time, money and hope – after they don’t see immediate results.
Most people don’t have the stamina or will to keep going failure after failure. It’s harder with health, because there’s often no gauge-line to determine your progress and no clear process that works for everyone. It’s intangible, the process can be invisible. It really does require a leap of faith (and a development of your own intuitive knowing helps a lot!).
So… it’s really important to give yourself the best chances for healing. This doesn’t mean that you will get instant results (beware the myth of the miracle cure… and also the myth of perfect health). It also doesn’t mean that it’ll be easy – steady commitment and refocusing is imperative.
That being said, it also doesn’t have to be hard.
But it does mean that you are no longer wasting your time. There’s nothing worse than that.